A simple home allergy test can be life-changing for your family. Most people are surprised to the amount of allergens that exist inside their own home. Contaminants and pollen particles make their way inside a building through your clothes, open windows, cracks or your pets and stay trapped inside. The combination of these particles with the pet dander, dust mites, household chemicals and mold that already exist in your home result in poor air quality.
A home allergy test can help you identify what toxic substances and particles are the culprit behind your family’s symptoms and illnesses.
Common Symptoms of Indoor Air Pollution:
- Watery eyes
More Serious Health Effects of Indoor Air Pollution:
- Nose bleeds
- Severe lung disease
- Asthma complications
- Conjunctival irritation
- Lethargy, fatigue and malaise
- Muscle pain
- Hearing loss
- Neurological Symptoms
- Cardiovascular complications
Signs of Allergens and Toxins Inside Your Home:
- Symptoms worsen when you are at home.
- You wake up feeling tired, congested or with a headache.
- Air does not feel fresh.
- Other family members display the same symptoms.
- You are symptom-free when you are away on vacation or spend several days out of your home.
Benefits of a Home Allergy Test:
One of the key benefits of testing your air for pollutants is simply the knowledge gained about the health of your home environment. An air quality test can give you the knowledge you need to diagnose problems in your indoor environment that could ultimately lead to health issues in your family.
- Knowledge of allergens and toxins in your home.
- Can help you target specific allergens.
- Identifies mold levels inside your home.
- Expert advice on how to improve the air quality inside your home.